30 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked Tag:
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Apples, I really love the smell of apples.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Selena Gomez, I have been a fan since her appearance on Magic on Waverly place.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Dylan O’Brien, he seems to be a funny guy.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Honestly, I have no idea but hopefully about 22-30. Marriage is a very important decision, so when I meet the right person I’ll consider marriage.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
No, but I know a person who is very messy.
6. Can you do a split?
No, I’m not a very athletic or flexible person.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I live in Denmark and it’s one of the most countries with most bikes. So learned when I was 3 years old.
8. How many oceans have you swum in?
None, I haven’t got the chance yet. Denmark is located in the middle of many countries.
9. How many countries have you been to?
9, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, France, Belgium, and Germany.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, Many of my family members are living in Afghanistan or Iran. So many of my parent’s cousins are in the army. Actually, my mom’s cousins are currently in Iraq representing the Iranian army.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I don’t know exactly but I like Melanie, Isabella, Alina or Rebecca. But that depends on a lot.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Like the previous question, I don’t know exactly properly Benjamin, Elias or Gabriel.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
D, that was like worlds ending. I’m a person who likes school and grades are important for me. I once had a German test and I was very ill that day.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I’m gonna be honest and say Hannah Montana or Magic on Waverly Place. I was a Disney kid.
15. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Of course, I had. All three of them.
16. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
In Denmark, you kind of learn British English. That means we have a British vocabulary but we speak American English because of the influence American music and film industry have on our culture.
17. Are your grandparents still married?
My father’s parents are still married, but my mother’s father is dead, so my grandmother is a widow.
18. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Bonbonland, that’s a famous amusement park in Denmark. It’s very close to where I live.
19. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese. So there is a lot to go.
20. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I have watched both movies and I don’t like neither of them. I mean is not because the movies are bad but just boring. The least boring of them might be Titanic.
21. Have you ever had Indian food?
No, but I had tried Pakistani food and I heard it taste like the same. But it was delicious.
22. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I live in a rural area right now, but I’m a city person. I like to do a lot of things and not get bored easily. There are just more opportunities in the city as well.
23. Can you whistle?
No, and it sucks. Like everyone can whistle but not me.
24. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes, my parents are really strict about that. A breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
25. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yes, I have a very low percentage of d-vitamin and calcium, because of the Danish weather my body needs vitamins pills every day.
26. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Too many times, I have a large family, so there are more people there gets hurt. I’m myself very clumsy. Everything from getting hit by a stone to burn my hand so bad.
27. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes I do, but I’m always forgetting them after a few hours. I have actually thought about writing in a dream notebook so I can remember my dreams better.
28. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I hate tea most of the time, but sometimes I’m in the mood for Earl Grey.
29. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
15, but there is everything from winter boots, sandals, sneakers, high heels and so more.
50. Why do you have a blog?
That’s a good question. I have a blog because I love writing and I love coming with my own opinions and ideas. I love communicating with people from all around the world.
I hope It was a good picture of how I am. I hope you enjoyed, please comment if there is something that wonders you.