There is officially only 4 days left before my school starts. That means a lot of mental panic and excitement. Personally, I love buying school supplies, but this year I kind of lost my excitement for school supplies. I’m starting in the Danish gymnasium which is different from what I had tried before. So I’m really scared but at the same time excited. I’ll promise to update about my school journey. But for now, I’ll show you my back to school checklist. Here we go.
- Buy a pencil case (this one most be more adult like)
- Buy a calendar and add the important dates (like exams, special events or anything like that)
- Mental preparing for school starting.
- Wash and prepare my school bag.
- Get back to school sleeping routine.
- Try to learn where my class is located (in Denmark you usually only have one main classroom)
- Update my bus card for the school season (that is really pricey cost about 58$ each month)
- Pick an outfit for the first day (let’s be honest after the first day you don’t care about outfits anymore)
- Prepare the summer anecdotes (not that’s anything special to tell)
- Clean my computer and delete my old stuff in it (I have a lot of not important files)
- Find my ear phones and actually remember to take them to school (I’m the only one who forgets them every time)
- Set realistic goals for the year.
- Try to be open minded as possible (I mean try to find some really nice friends)
- Camping equipment (guess who is going to spend the first week of school camping)
- Clean my sneakers (I don’t know about you but clean sneaker is a clean beginning)
- Make a study playlist on Spotify (a playlist that I don’t get distracted by while making homework)
- Give a good first impression to the teachers and students.
- Make an emergency kit with everything needed in (I’m a girl everything can happen)
- Clean and prepare my bike (if I miss the bus)
- Remember to enjoy the last free days of the summer.
I hope you liked. Write a comment down below when you are starting school this year.